To all who have had a disability but stilled dared to dream.
All of them walked faster,All ran ahead,
I was always lagging behind,They left me…
And I was left alone,
Because…I can not walk without my crutches.
There was a good professional within me,
Everyone liked me,And for my work, everyone complemented me.
Now all that is past,What is left…., is a paralyzed me.
Because.... I can not walk without my crutches...
Everyone looks at me with pity in the eye,
No one considers me equal, Or important as they...
My words no more important,My advices not even worth a thought...
Because… I can not walk without my crutches…
I am not dead, I too am alive
I still exist…My life could not go in vain…
I still have a life to live… to plan …to decide… to earn…to enjoy…and to be happy again …
And I will do that without any help from those… who think,I am helpless, weak and disabled…
Because…I can not walk without my crutches.
I fight the disease with the rest of my health...
I fight the weakness of body…, With the strength of mind & soul,
Inspite of the softness of water, toughness of rocks & mountains,
Adamant river still finds a way to reach its destiny,
I fight to reach a destiny of my own...
cause…someday I will walk without my crutches... -
Nitin
All of them walked faster,All ran ahead,
I was always lagging behind,They left me…
And I was left alone,
Because…I can not walk without my crutches.
There was a good professional within me,
Everyone liked me,And for my work, everyone complemented me.
Now all that is past,What is left…., is a paralyzed me.
Because.... I can not walk without my crutches...
Everyone looks at me with pity in the eye,
No one considers me equal, Or important as they...
My words no more important,My advices not even worth a thought...
Because… I can not walk without my crutches…
I am not dead, I too am alive
I still exist…My life could not go in vain…
I still have a life to live… to plan …to decide… to earn…to enjoy…and to be happy again …
And I will do that without any help from those… who think,I am helpless, weak and disabled…
Because…I can not walk without my crutches.
I fight the disease with the rest of my health...
I fight the weakness of body…, With the strength of mind & soul,
Inspite of the softness of water, toughness of rocks & mountains,
Adamant river still finds a way to reach its destiny,
I fight to reach a destiny of my own...
cause…someday I will walk without my crutches... -
Nitin

No comments:
Post a Comment